Welcome to Proctor! Please follow the below steps to enroll in Smart Tuition and pay your tuiton balance once you have received notice you are accepted! Step 1: Return Reservation Agreement
Once you know Proctor is right for you, and have received an acceptance letter from Proctor, login into your myProctor account and complete the online reservation agreement. IMPORTANT: Each member parent and the student must login into his/her own account
to sign this agreement. Step 2: Pay the Enrollment Deposit
To reserve a place for your child at Proctor, an enrollment deposit is required and reflects approximately 12% of the tuition for the 2017-2018 school year. The deposit is non-refundable, and serves as payment toward tuition. Your enrollment deposit is due by April 10, 2017
. Please click here to pay the enrollment deposit by April 10th
Step 3: Sign-Up with Smart Tuition
Please create an account with Smart Tuition (click here for instructions
and here for the Proctor Academy enrollment form
). You will be able to select a payment plan at this time. Our Business Office will activate your account within 48 hours.Step 4: Choose a Payment Plan
Step 5: Understand Proctor's Tuition Refund Plan
Upon your initial login to Smart Tuition, you will have the option to choose your desired payment plan.
- One Payment – Full tuition payment is due on or before July 15, 2017. The Tuition Refund Plan is optional with the one payment plan; to opt-out of tuition insurance, you must email Angela Warn by September 1st.
- Two Payment Plan – 60% of the tuition is due on or before July 15, 2017. The remaining 40% is due on November 15, 2017. The Tuition Refund Plan is required with the two payment plan. The cost is 2% of the tuition.
- Five Payment Plan – If you choose this option, you will be billed in five (5) monthly installments beginning on April 15, 2017 and ending on August 15, 2017. The Tuition Refund Plan is optional with the five payment plan; to opt-out of tuition insurance, you must email Angela Warn by September 1st
- Ten Payment Plan – This plan allows tuition and fees to be paid in ten (10) monthly installments from May 15, 2017 through February 15, 2018. The Tuition Refund Plan is required with the ten payment plan. The cost is 2% of the tuition.
If you have any questions regarding your enrollment in Smart Tuition or your payment plan please contact the Business Office at 603-735-6217 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tuition Refund Plan, by Board of Trustee policy, is the only means by which any tuition refund will be made for students who leave school before the end of any academic year for any reason, whether such departure is voluntary or involuntary. Participation in the Plan is required and will be billed automatically on your annual statement. You may opt-out of the Plan if your tuition is paid in full prior to September 1st by declining in writing to Angela Warn. The School strongly recommends this insurance to all families regardless of the payment plan you select. The cost is 2% of the tuition.
Tuition insurance is provided by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. Please find enclosed the Tuition Refund Plan Brochure
. We cannot grant a refund for the cost of the tuition insurance premium after August 15, 2017. Please read the brochure from A.W.G. Dewar carefully so that you understand the potential benefit to your family. Do not hesitate to contact the Business Office with any questions at 603.735.6217.