The Proctor community (all faculty, staff, students, and parents) must embrace the shared responsibility necessary to keep our school and local community healthy. This will require a departure from patterns we have been used to at Proctor in the past, including, but not limited to, travel off-campus on the weekends and openly welcoming visitors to campus. Active participation in all elements of Proctor’s return to school protocols is essential to being a part of the on-campus Proctor Academy community this year. In addition to following Proctor’s Return to School Plan, each individual will agree to the following:
- I understand taking responsibility for my own health through my actions is paramount to keeping the Proctor community safe. In doing so, I agree to take part in Proctor’s COVID-19 testing protocol, daily self-screening checks, personal hygiene practices, including hand washing before entering group settings, and partnering with Proctor’s Housekeeping Team to do my part to keep high traffic areas sanitized.
- I agree to follow Proctor’s face covering policy and to follow physical distancing protocols in all classrooms, dining spaces, and community spaces, abiding by stated room capacity numbers.
- I agree to follow the Covid Visitor Policy when having guests on-campus, including parent visitation, and agree to follow new weekend travel guidelines for boarding students per Proctor’s Student Handbook.
- I understand as a boarding student, day student, or faculty/staff member, I must work to limit social interactions outside of the Proctor community, which will include limitations on traveling outside the state and participation in athletic club teams, and agree to follow Proctor’s return-to-campus protocols as laid out in the Return to School Plan below.
* All of these agreements are subject to change based on guidelines from the NH Department of Health and the CDC. Should a community member be unable, or unwilling, to follow this Community Agreement, they will be asked to participate in remote learning in order to ensure the health of the greater Proctor community.