Admission
Proctor's more than 135 academic courses, 30 sports and afternoon activities, 5 term-long off-campus programs, and more than 30 art electives give you the freedom to choose your own path through Proctor. Which path will you choose? 

PAYMENT PLANS FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR

One Payment
Full tuition payment is due on or before July 15, 2019. The Tuition Insurance Plan is optional with the one payment plan; to opt-out of tuition insurance, you must email Angela Warn (accounts@proctoracademy.org) by September 1st. The cost is 1.8% of the tuition.

Two Payment Plan
60% of the tuition is due on or before July 15, 2019. The remaining 40% is due on November 15, 2019. The Tuition Insurance Plan is required with the two payment plan. The cost is 1.8% of the tuition.

Five Payment Plan
If you choose this option, you will be billed in five (5) monthly installments beginning on April 15, 2019 and ending on August 15, 2019. The Tuition Insurance Plan is optional with the five payment plan; to opt-out of tuition insurance, you must email Angela Warn (accounts@proctoracademy.org) by September 1st. The cost is 1.8% of the tuition.

Ten Payment Plan
This plan allows tuition and fees to be paid in ten (10) monthly installments from May 15, 2019 through February 15, 2020. The Tuition Insurance Plan is required with the ten payment plan. The cost is 1.8% of the tuition.
Located in  Andover, NH,  Proctor Academy is a private coeducational day and boarding school for grades 912. Students benefit from a rigorous academic program, experiential off-campus programs, fine and performing arts, competitive athletics, and a wide selection of extracurricular activities.
204 Main Street  .  PO Box 500  .  Andover, NH 03216
p. (603) 735-6000   f. (603) 735-6300   webmaster@proctoracademy.org