Visiting Proctor’s campus is the best way to experience “the Proctor magic.” However, if you are unable to travel to Andover or you would simply like to learn more, we have developed a series of virtual admissions events that thoroughly explore our breadth of programming and school culture.
Learn about all aspects of Proctor – our community, educational model, and the diverse array of opportunities, both on and off campus, that Proctor affords its students. Our virtual events are hosted by faculty and administrators but feature student panelists! Event participants have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with current Proctor students, parents, and faculty.
2022-2023 Virtual Events Series
- Wednesday, February 15th, 2023 | 7:00 pm - A Conversation with Brian Thomas, Head of School
- Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - Parent to Parent: A Conversation with Proctor Parents
- Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - Arts, Athletics and Afternoon Activities
- Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 | 7:00 pm - Outside the Classroom: Student Life at Proctor
- Tuesday, October 25th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - A World of Opportunities: Proctor's Off-Campus Programs
- Monday, October 10th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - Academic Support 101: Proctor’s Learning Skills Program
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - Which Path Will You Choose? An Academic Overview
- Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 | 7:00 pm - A Sense of Place: An Introduction to Proctor