We 💚 Proctor Alumni.Live to Learn. Learn to Live. Whether you graduated last year or 70 years ago, the Proctor ethos remains steadfast. Proctor Alumni have a special bond that continues throughout the years long after graduation.
Our alumni network is active and engaged. Navigate the resources below to reconnect with classmates, find ways to give back to Proctor, peruse old yearbooks and school news, discover events in your area, and more.
What's new in your life?
Let us know! Click HERE to send us your photos and updates that can be included in next year’s magazine!
Each of us is deeply connected to the Proctor community because of the relationships developed during our time here. Learn how you can give back to Proctor by contacting our Development team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find contact information for my former classmates?
- Where can I request a transcript?
- How do I update my contact information?
- Where do I report a birth, death, or major life event?
- How can I get more involved with Proctor?
- Additional Questions?
How do I find contact information for my former classmates?
Where can I request a transcript?
How do I update my contact information?
Where do I report a birth, death, or major life event?
How can I get more involved with Proctor?
Ways to Give Back
- Become a Class Chair
- Serve as a Mentor
- Join an Alumni Association Committee
- Assist with Project Period