Proctor’s educational model operates at the intersection of brain-based learning methods, experiential learning, and trusting relationships between faculty and students. Your support helps bridge the gap between our tuition income and the operating expenses that accompany our unique educational model. Thank you for considering a gift to The Proctor Fund!
Additional Ways to Support
Give to People
Financial Aid allows Proctor to support a unique and diverse student body, 44% of whom receive financial assistance. Likewise, Professional Development for Faculty and Staff affords more than 60% of faculty to achieve advanced degrees and 100% of faculty and staff to engage in professional development each year. The Head’s Discretionary allows the school’s administration to advance the mission of the school and addresses immediate needs.
- Off Campus Programs: 70% of students enroll in one of 5 term-long off campus programs.
- Wilderness Orientation and Project Period: 100% of students participate in Wilderness Orientation and Project Period.
- Learning Skills: 36% of students utilize Learning Skills.
- Unique Curriculum: 135 academic courses, 35 art electives, and 30 athletic and afternoon programs.
Donate to Place
- Student Activities: Enriches the lives of students through diverse cultural, artistic, and recreational programs and activities including guest speakers, off-campus visits and weekend activity offerings.
- Residential Life: Provides a framework for students to develop valuable community living skills in a safe, supportive living environment that focuses on group cooperation, community engagement and self-awareness providing each student the opportunity for personal growth.
- Buildings and Grounds: Enables Proctor to pursue its mission with facilities and grounds that reflect its academic excellence.